Australian spiders have a fearsome reputation and with names like Funnel Web, Red Back, Trap Door, White Tip and Huntsman its easy to see why. Spiders can be a particular nuisance in the home. They are attracted to warm, dark spaces, like wall cracks, windows, air vents, and in the eaves and guttering of your home. Other species prefer to stay closer to the outdoors, weaving their webs in your garden or near your outside lighting. Most spiders are a nuisance primarily because of their webbing.
Our spider treatment is important for people with a real fear of spiders but also to control a large or repeat infestation. Spider control, like all pest control, needs to be regular in order to prevent further invasion. Effective spider control relies on applying the pesticide directly on the spiders and their feeding and harbourage sites.
What do we do?
- We treat your indoor areas - no odours, no staining in complete safety.
- We treat all accessible subfloors & accessible roof cavities
- We treat your garage and carport
- We treat the exterior of all your buildings (including eaves, under gutters, windows and all access points)
- We treat your garden beds, fences and paths in close proximity to your house.
To book our popular spider treatment, call m&m pest management now on 0457 133 953.