Fleas are an extremely common problem. Small, brown and wingless, a flea litter is no larger than the size of a pinhead. They move very fast and can leap great distances, usually making it difficult to successfully treat them on your own.

The leading cause of skin problems in dogs and cats is the ordinary flea. Adult females feed on blood, and although they prefer your pets, they will readily bite humans. Although these are not painful, they can result in an uncomfortable itch or rash.

Flea treatment

Without an effective pest control program in place, fleas can be tricky to get rid of. To eliminate fleas you must disrupt the life cycle of the flea. The adult fleas you see represent only 1% of the flea population. The other 99% are unseen eggs and immature developing fleas in your rugs, furniture, the pet’s bedding, and your yard. To control fleas, you must control both the developing fleas as well as the adults.

Contact us

If you need help with fleas, call m&m pest management now on 0457 133 953.

Our services include